Sunday 23 March 2014

In Loving Memory

I visited mam and dad's grave for the first time in 13 years last August and then had a wander around looking at others' in the late afternoon sunshine. I was taken with how the cemetery had changed, how much more colourful, decorated and personalised the nearby graves had become. I found myself making up bits of stories of people's lives just from what had been placed on the graves. Last Boxing Day I returned with my camera in the late afternoon sunshine. 

I thought 'In loving memory' would be  a work in progress but I have a feeling it will take years if ever to complete, so for now .  . this is it.
























all images are copyright panopticphotography 2014
if you would like to lift any images to re-post please get in touch first
paddy@panopticphotography.co.uk  or leave a comment  below thanks










No comments:

Post a Comment